Below are just some highlighted properties and districts that celebrate the history of Grand Forks. To explore all of our historic properties listed, you can search the database at National Register of Historic Places or view a full list here.
Below is a select list of properties listed on the National Register.
• State Mill & Elevator
• Thomas D. Campbell House
• St. Michael’s Church
• St. Michael’s Hospital and Nurses’ Residence
• Oxford House, UND Campus
• Six Midcentury Schools
• Grand Forks Municipal Airport (now Brekke Tours & Travel)
Historic districts may combine properties that either individually listed or are contributing properties. Most residential properties are classified as contributing.
• Near Southside Historic District
• Downtown Historic District
• Riverside Park Historic District
• University of North Dakota Historic District
• Baukol Historic District