- Historic Districts
Historic districts may combine properties that either individually listed or are contributing properties. Most residential properties are classified as contributing.
• Near Southside Historic District
• Downtown Historic District
• Riverside Park Historic District
• University of North Dakota Historic District
- Select Properties listed on the National Register
Grand Forks is home to a number of individually listed or multiple property listings. Explore the National Parks Service NPGallery database for a complete list or browse this small selection below.
• State Mill & Elevator
• Thomas D. Campbell House
• St. Michael’s Church
• St. Michael’s Hospital and Nurses’ Residence
• Oxford House, UND Campus
• Six Midcentury Schools
• Grand Forks Municipal Airport (now Brekke Tours & Travel)